- Cornell Employee Celebration Day was January 19, 2013.
- CUL Recognition Program - A program created by Library Human Resources to give managers and supervisors the tools they need to effectively recognize and reward the accomplishments of their staff.
- Cornell University Library Employee Service Awards - An annual event held to recognize dedicated service of Library staff members. This year's CUL Service Awards will beheld on Friday, June 15th, in the Willard Straight Hall Memorial Room.
- CUL Outstanding Performance Award - Through the generosity of Christian Boissonnas (retired Library Department Head) and his family, we have been able to establish an endowment for an annual CUL Outstanding Performance Award. The award of up to $1,000 may be in the form of cash, or financial support for professional travel or training opportunities.
- The Fuerst Outstanding Student Library Employee Award - established in 1995 to annually recognize student employees who have provided outstanding service to our Library Community. Nominees and recipients were recognized at a reception on Tuesday, April 9, 2013.