Useful Resources for Library Employees
- A-Z Index of Cornell Policies
- Cornell Non Academic Personnel Policies
- Cornell Academic Personnel Policies
- Library Policies
- Library Academic Personnel Policies
- Other Cornell Policies
- Cornell University Employee Holidays
Cornell University Library Staff Web site
Performance Management - This OHR site describes the purpose of Performance management, provides downloadable forms, and offers training programs that may aid in the performance dialogue process.
How to update personal information
Staff are required to inform the Library and the University when they have a change in address. To update the Library you can send an email to LibHR@cornell.edu and to update the University you can input the information into "Who I am".
Inclement Weather Procedure (CU policy)
- Payroll and Timecard Information
Library Human Resources is available to help answer any questions you may have regarding your pay check, time cards or other related payroll questions. The Payroll website is also a very valuable tool. The Payroll website also includes very helpful information related to timecards. See kronos information. Library employees using kronos from a workstation supported by desktop services are advised to use the FULL/JAVA version.
- Academic and Exempt Leave Accrual Website - Academic and Exempt employees are required to enter their leave time in a University developed web-based system. Users will need to log-in.