For Graduate Students
How can the Library help graduate students with...
... classes & teaching?
- Course reserves
- Library instruction requests
- Information competency
- Visual resources
- Workshops and instruction sessions
- Consultations with librarians
- Subject area specialists
- Borrowing & delivery
- Library collections and newly acquired resources
- Library Liaison Program
- Request or purchase materials
- Study carrels and lockers in Olin and Kroch libraries and study desks, rooms, and lockers in Mann Library
- Copyright Information Center
- Digitization, publishing, and copyright
- Research Data Management Service Group, which helps with data management for grant applications and more
- Digital Consulting & Production Services, the Library's team of experts that helps plan, create, organize, and archive digital images
- eCommons, Cornell's digital repository
... staying connected?
- Guidelines for students in absentia or who are no longer registered
- The Library's news page, Facebook, Twitter, and Flickr
- A mobile app to access the Library on the go